Friday, February 24, 2012

I hate LA

So after 7 hours spent in busing to the beach and away, Thomas & I decided to rent a car. But seeing as how we couldn't actually bus home from the beach (the last buses left at 8 and we couldn't get a connector bus as it did the same). We figured we may as well go to LAX, as there wascar rental places open there and it would take about the same amount of time to bus to.

This would have been great, only Thomas's credit card was declined. I didn't ha e my wallet, I realized after we had left I didn't have it, but figured I wouldn't need it. And then upon further thoughts, my credit card isn't even in my wallet for the sake of safety.

We tried two places no luck, went back to the airport at 1:00 am and the airport had shut down. I try to buy the airport Internet, only it kept on cutting and wouldn't let me connect again. Thomas alled his bank and fond out there wasn't enough mney left on it,later he realized that he had rented a car for next weekend and forgottenabout it. (hegot accepted to a 350.org workshop)So we walked out to Denny's. I was hoping to be able to pay for the rental and he could put the deposit on his car.....only I don't know my cvv code. I thought I did. So we are at Denny's right near LAX......dire

No comments:

Post a Comment