Sunday, February 19, 2012

Letizia

San Luis Obispo-12

I am cycling down the street fairly fast. I am in San Luis Obispo, and I am trying to get to Arroyo Grande, 15 miles away where I have a bed, and trying to get there prior to dark. All of the sudden there is some crazy lady on the side walk yelling at me. I look over my shoulder, and keep on going. As she is still yelling I go back and she says it's Letizia. I can't believe it!

Letizia and I attend streams of justice together. She also knows my mother because her son Adrian and my brother Adrian are the same age and used to, play soccer I believe it was, together. I had no idea she was down here. I ended up going back to her hostel, where she is staying in the old caretakers suite. She takes me back for dinner, she is cooking for the hostel - about 20 people. In fact she is making the tortilla casserole, the recipe which came from my mother for OOC, our church's soup kitchen (now community kitchen).

No comments:

Post a Comment