Monday, April 9, 2012

Arroyo Seco- a four day beach party

It's about time I caught up with myself. I just spent four days at a beach party in Arroyo Seco, which is near Melaque. As my sail boat ride put me very far north of where I had ridden, I took a few buses to get back on track.  Palapas-3 Palapas-4 A view of the beach from a large rock just to the south of the beach Palapas-6 A pile of shells on the beach, I think they must have been left by a fisherman. I really liked the way they looked. Palapas-7 I got invited to the party by Bjrjego, who I sent a couch surfing post to. He and his friends live in guadalajara. The party was at one of the guy's family's beach house. A huge place with four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a pool, a huge deck covered by a palapa and an upstairs palapa covered deck. There was maybe 20-25 of us. I slept on a couch mat on the floor of the living room with a number of other people. Some people put tents up in the yard, on the second story deck and some of the beach. There was music all day long. I even got to try surfing. As the waves were huge and I went out alone, I didn't do so well. I wasn't sure where to go to catch the waves. I didn't manage to stand up. I also bruised my sternum because I have a very large seam I sewed there on my two piece top to try and get t to fit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment