Monday, April 9, 2012

Palapas

I am in Manzanillo right now. I was searching for a place to free camp. There was a polapa right next to the spot I choose. One of the guys told me to come over and join them. I was welcome to sleep in their palapa with them. I met an American guy named Micheal who was also living there, he's a couch surfer too. He does have an apartment, but prefers to sleep at the beach. I am currently a block down at the the community house using Internet! So they invite me over, for dinner they  serve me fresh cooked fish and prawns from the BBQ. The prawns were unreal! I hope I will get some more tonight. I also got a coconut with milk. They sell the coconut milk, as well as the fish. They have places all over town where the pick free coconuts, bananas and pineapple. They also make and sell drums. Below are picture of our fire, the drummers and one of the guys spinning fire. I seem to have awesome luck on this trip! Palapas-26 Palapas-25 Palapas-24 Palapas-23 Palapas-22 Palapas-21 Palapas-20 Palapas-19 Palapas-18 Palapas-17

No comments:

Post a Comment