Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The hash reality

Whales, Guerro Negro-3 by thebaconfairy
Whales, Guerro Negro-3, a photo by thebaconfairy on Flickr.

While cycling through the desert I saw large areas of dead cacti and this. While it is beautiful, I really don't think I am a desert person. I grew up with too much green. Even the Bahia de Los Angeles which is lovely, was only so nice to me, because everything seems so dead and dry.
I don't feel like the desert likes me, likes people. My race only knows how to conquer, the desert is something foreign, we don't know how to harmonize. I am going to have to find out if traditionally or currently indigenous people lived throughg the desert. As of yet, I have not seen this, but I hardly stray from paved roads, I do not have a good bike for sand, I only fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment