Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sailing- day two

Sailing-18 by thebaconfairy
Sailing-18, a photo by thebaconfairy on Flickr.

slept so so last night. I couldn't sleep inside, so I took my sleeping bag outside and slept on the deck. This might have been brilliant except for the fact that I didn't bring my sleeping mattress, so it was kind of hard. The hardness wasn't so bad as I am used to it with my thermarest. I do need to fix that, maybe tonight. We are headed to Aqua Verde tonight. I am told there is hotsprings there, maybe we will see them.

Today we hung out, had oatmeal for breakfast and hung out for a while. We stopped motoring and started sailing just as I started making cinnamon buns. I proved to be the worst sailor on board and threw up twice while baking. I am not good in the cabin in the day. I require much wind, so I spent the rest of the day hanging out on deck. We all ate cinnamon buns for lunch, which were declared excellent. They were good, but not my standard ones, I think I might try and amalgamate.

No comments:

Post a Comment